Interstate Motor Carriers (IMCCA)

Liability Policy

Physical Damage Policy


Transportation Insurors (TI)


To assist in speeding up the processing time, information regarding the loss and documents including, but not limited to, the following should be provided by you as soon as possible:

  1. Registration documents for the power unit and trailer involved in the loss.

  2. Identification of any other insurance which is available to respond to this loss.

  3. Police incident report (if issued) or information necessary to allow the Underwriters to obtain the police
    incident report.

  4. Employment application, or lease agreement (whichever is applicable) of the driver who was involved in the
    loss together with an up to date copy of the driver’s license and MVR if available.